- Payment – Bank Transfer or bitcoin – details at check out.
- Delivery – We offer Tracked Insured – Tracked or Normal delivery ,
- Please note you are only covered for loss,1 x free reship on a Tracked Insured Service – No Exceptions
- Please consult your countries laws regarding the import of Chemicals.
- Same day shipping on bitcoin orders – Monday to Friday up to 3.30pm
- JWH 210 is a potent cannabimimetic alkylindole, binding the central cannabinoid and peripheral cannabinoid receptors with Ki values of 0.46 and 0.69 nM, respectively.
For long term storage, we suggest that JWH 210 is stored as supplied at -20°C. It should be stable for at least two years. JWH 210 is supplied as a crystalline solid. A stock solution may be made by dissolving the JWH 210 in the solvent of choice. JWH 210 is soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, DMSO, and dimethyl formamide, which should be purged with an inert gas. The solubility of JWH 210 in these solvents is approximately 0.5, 20, and 50 mg/ml, respectively. JWH 210 is sparingly soluble in aqueous solutions. Therefore, further dilutions of the organic solvent solution into aqueous buffers or isotonic saline should be made prior to performing biological experiments. Ensure that the residual amount of organic solvent is insignificant since organic solvents may have physiological effects at low concentrations. We do not recommend storing the aqueous solution for more than one day.
This product is sold for research purposes only and is not be utilized for any other purposes, including, but not limited to, in vivo diagnostic purposes, in foods, in drugs, in medicinal devices, and/or cosmetics for humans and/or animals.
Prior to ordering, please make certain that you are properly equipped for research chemicals and that your work area is well-ventilated.
You must be 18 or more years old to order this product.
It is your responsibility to know and abide by the laws in your country/county/region/state/city. We accept no responsibility for any actions or consequences that are a result of your decision to order.